Friday 15 September 2017

Project: grateful 2014

I am thankful for the time, to be alive and back in Malaysia.

To meet the people i love and tell them i love them (which is cool) to meet new people that i am going to love, to see friends and tell them how much i miss them - and how i wish i could squeeze them in my purse so i can see them everyday.

I am grateful for the opportunities to mend broken friendships, to catch up with childhood friends, to laugh at the past and keep laughing to the drain. I am grateful to be 17 again, with curfews and dressing code - my mom just could not see me passing the age. I am grateful that I can't sleep past noon anymore, because mom wouldn't let me doomed to be a spinster. I am grateful that i drive more than two hours everyday to work, so I can sing in my car and no one bothers me. (Plus i dont hv to go to karaoke).

Two things: time and being alive, I thank God for everything. May we reach eternal happiness someday. I am thankful that I went to Central Perk Cafe with cool kids and living the life of F.R.I.E.N.D.S with silly jokes and rekindle memories from undergraduate years.

Favorite quotes were taken mostly from: The white chicks.