Saturday 16 September 2017

crimson love letter

watched detective conan on weekend's night, eating aVocado ice cream from fOmu, vegan dinner from grasshopper, wrote an article about yann martel's intestinal miraculous wonder, wrote letters to my nieces - cause they keep bothering my morning (when i had second sleep), the week was full on hajime kindaichi and detective conan - finally i ditched sherlock bbc and nyc elementary - to go back down to memory land when i was in korea and watching the series in korean language, so this experience watching in english is different. it is like reading virginia wolf's in england. or agatha cristie. still, i love the time watching murder, she wrote with mom almost every evening during my off days back in malaysia.

i got hit by an audi two days ago. i made a joke about wanting to get hit by an audi, driven by a tall, dark and handsome - so i get a replacement to my old peugeot bicycle (it's not a car - yes) i am too damn broke to get a decent prius with my research salary. all i got was bruises, the guy wasn't tall, dark and handsome, a complete opposite and probably blind - it was my road - the light clearly showed signal for crossing. i fell to the road, thankfully my bike was ok. i am really tired to get it back to the workshop because i spent one week to figure out why it kept getting punctured for the whole last week until i changed the tires. haa.. dad must be proud of me. i never put air or gas to my car - and i called my brother for a rescue when i accidentally let the air out. i guess this is the perk of living abroad - all by myself - i could sing yadda yadda..  like bridget jones' diary - only tonight, there is no ben and jerry - it is non-dairy ice cream. an avocado too.

i went rockclimbing last week at western massachusetts - been cycling along charles river almost every weekend for fun - and watching sunset. my sentimental mind is as cliche just like ten years ago.

books: there are plenty on my desk now. my current favorite is "the upright thinkers" by mlodinow - given by a good friend from hometown glory who is doing dissertation on landmines detection method for his phd.

urgh i don't like this episode of suits.
"regret" for not doing anything when given the slightest chance to be together.

that's idiot.

we are all idiot.