Saturday 6 August 2016

somewhere, someday..



dear daisy,,



journal is a treasure trove of the past - funny how i wrote this 9 years ago and now i'm sharing the same story with my niece - who is now online asking me about the latest pokemon i hope she will like nsync too. her uncles are better at games compared to me, in fact, my youngest brother just arrived in malaysia few hours ago...i always the first one to die in video games. well, a good manager doesnt need to be very good at playing the game but tactics like jose mourinho.



someday, somewhere, someone, something good will happen. always be kind. 

- a note from my dad... and a kind man told me yesterday not to hurt my knuckles, save myself.



note from 2007:


i want to be the very best, no one ever was.

i love the opening theme from the first version. i hv the vcd of the first movie with nsync singing somewhere, someday...... this is a loveable monday, and if morning indicates the day, today must be a nice day.

a good day, myra. 

a song from jesse and james, my fav. team rocket.

We're the best at being the worst
At coming in last, we're always the first
Our flaws are top-drawer
We define Murphy's Law
We're the best at being the worst
We're totally immersed
And incredibly well-versed
We're the best at being. the worst