Thursday 11 August 2016

kafka on the game




during my two years stay at home, i began to know a lot about my dad - and sometimes we could sit for hour talking about mostly everything - from the fall of manchuria, to hemingway and to his days at university, first rotu training (i actually drove there myself on our fourth north trip to penang), and he played rugby, read trivia and random facts like fiji does not belong to any continent, but considered as oceana. and former president of peru, alberto fujimori is of japanese descent ......stupid jokes about life way s#its my dad said - tweets.

my dad gave me his old, broken nikon which he used to take pictures of our trips when we were young, cute and pretty much behaving like normal kids at that age. i love this picture the most, at disney world - where mom was busy looking for direction, and us, perhaps were dancing to one direction's what makes you beautiful.

god, i miss my dad. i just can't write...