Wednesday 20 July 2016

my tuesday

dear daisy,

my sister, my best friend and my niece texted me at the same time this morning, telling about their lives in the nutshell.

my best friend just came back from gym and wanted to show off her new trainers as mine has already broken and in need of changing (but i am too broke to get a new one) - i have four trips this year and living a secret life like walter mitty - that im going to iceland for the volcano and aurora.


also, my sister just came back from her field trip with the supervisor, collecting rape seeds for extraction and experiments. she sent me these pictures which remind me of 'out of africa' - a love story by sidney pollack.
and a song by taylor swift. wildest dream.



my niece, on the other hand had been telling me stories about her day at school and home which was cute. 
so i had to be the nice aunty. 


then i drew her this


before that my cousin sent me pictures from yesteryears that she found in her late dad's chest - which drew tears.





sometimes i doubt the decision about being far away from home. i miss a lot of people everyday, 

i wish i have a lot of money so i can quit this crazy dream, i wish i had a river, i could skate away. (joni mitchell's)

i am like half way through my experimental design and will have to present tomorrow. wish me luck. xox.