Wednesday 6 July 2016

elementary - that mysterious bookstore


dear daisy,
if you look and listen carefully, there is elementary in everything, quoted from sherlock holmes - the word elementary brought me to the drama series with the same name, only this time it was based in new york, where sherlock holmes was recovering from drug addiction and his companion is a miss - joan watson. 

the whole weekend was spent watching the drama series, it was easier to get into the stories because of my recent trip to new york. i am a fan of sir conan arthur doyle, virginia woolf (where mostly the stories were based in england) 

back in malaysia, i spent most of my evenings at home watching murder, she wrote with my mom.

walking from east village to the world trade center, i stumbled into a mysterious bookstore at the end of the corner - 











engineer's thumb.

oh, i wrote a letter to my dad. and he replied with passing the message tru my mom. what an amazing communication method.