Wednesday 1 April 2015

the longest way run is the shortest way home

dear daisy,

i used to write a lot at nocturnal, it is always my favorite time for writing, as carl bernstein put it: the best time to work (he was once married to nora ephron, my favorite screen writer for many rom coms: which made me think that he appreciated wit and camaraderie in love tales. eversince i wrote ulysses pact in 2013 to return home and mend things, i really had  a long pause.

i want to write about the longest way run, hopes and long for home from my encounter with joyce, murakami and ishiguro writings, colorless myrasya and years of pilgrimage, and stupid things i talked to myself while i was running and thinking of escaping.

clearly, i dont have the niche to write tonight, everything i had in mind was in my notebook and string of letters.

i miss daisy, i long for her in my dreams.

so long and good night.