Thursday 12 June 2014

crazy world - boyslikegirls

listening to: boyslikegirls

thunder

the song reminds me of wonderful summer and the garden that burst into life. can't wait to walk out and wave a long sweet goodbye to work. i'm having a serious writer's block at the moment, staying up late due to grant writing on medicinal plant.

the great escape

- throw it away. forget yesterday. watch it burn, let it die.

the song truly express my feeling at the moment, i need that great escape - in which i don't have any plan or clue about the trip that i'm going to venture next week. i'm practically broke because this is going to be my second trip abroad in just four months and my dad is complaining about my spending on vacation. ah, i'm selling everything that i bought from the UK to fund my trip.

be your everything

this is sweet. smile till it hurts. dont make it complicated. be your fling. be your everything.

stuck in the middle

someday things will get perfect.  it will be worth it.  i know things will get better. holding together. take your time.

so long, good night daisy.
-myr